We’re starting our first fundraiser of the year today! Every student received a fundraising packet and information in class today. Here’s an overview in case you were absent or forgot some of the info.
About the Fundraiser
- We are selling frozen cookie dough and thaw-n-serve brownies/dessert bars. There is also an option to create an account on an online store to sell different items (everything from gourmet food items to household items and accessories) for out-of-town or out-of-state sales. You’ll need the school ID code 160907 in order to register to make online sales.
- The fundraiser ends on Monday, September 19.
- The cookie dough will be delivered to the students after school on Wednesday, October 12. Because it is a frozen product, you MUST pick it up on this date so it doesn’t spoil! It is up to you to deliver individual orders to each person that bought cookie dough from you.
- Money is due when orders are placed. Payment can be cash or checks (recommended). Make checks out to BACB.
- The person who sells the most overall wins a Best Buy gift card. The amount of the gift card depends on how much everyone in choir sells.
- Sell 55 items to win 30 seconds inside the money machine. Catch what you keep ($50 minimum guaranteed).
- The person who sells the most on the first night can win $50 by bringing a note to school TOMORROW (Wed, 9/7). It must state their name, how many items they sold, and have a parent signature. Notes will be verified before the prize is given.
Filling Out the Forms
In case you were absent, or need a new form, here’s how you should fill in the information.
On the packet:
- Student Name: your first and last name.
- # of items sold: how many boxes did you sell.
- Amount enclosed: how much money are you turning in with this form (you need to turn in money for every single box sold, or that order will be canceled).
- Student’s teacher: Mr. Council (even if you are in Ms. Lied’s class!)
On the form:
- Name: your first and last name.
- Orders due: Monday, 9/19
- Teacher: Mr. Council (even if you are in Ms. Lied’s class)
- Grade: your choir class period
- Organization: Berkner Choir
- Parent’s phone: your parent or guardian’s cell phone number, so we can call them if you forget to pick up your order on the delivery date (10/12)
- Cell phone: your cell phone number, so we can call you if you forget to pick up your order on the delivery date (10/12)
- Checks Payable To: BACB
- You do not need to write down an address and telephone number for the customer if it is someone you know well, since you are the person making deliveries.
- Please use numbers, not check marks, an X, or tally marks, when writing down the amount of each order.
- Collect payment at the time of the order.